"Building The Team"

I love to train my dogs and I love to teach people to train their dogs. I hope my students find as much joy being with their dogs as I find in being with mine!

"Before you teach skills & fundamentals, make people feel good about their abilities. Make them believe they can perform." Rick Pitino

Thursday, December 3, 2009

remembering the special ones



This is Lisa Von Birkland, our beautiful intelligent pure of heart, German shepherd. She passed away 2 months before her 14 birthday.
1980-1994

Lisa came from working lines,
her father was:
Ulk vom Bungalow SchH III AD KK1 11a who was originally
from Germany
her mother was:
Katja Vom Bergmannshof SchH I AD KK1 Ia, also originally from Germany

She was with our 4 boys and was the best dog ever, so kind and gentle with kids, She actually got some kids over their fear of dogs.
Always remembered with love, Thank you Lisa!

No comments: