"Building The Team"

I love to train my dogs and I love to teach people to train their dogs. I hope my students find as much joy being with their dogs as I find in being with mine!

"Before you teach skills & fundamentals, make people feel good about their abilities. Make them believe they can perform." Rick Pitino

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Brrrrrrr

Its here, - 21 this morning,
winter tires on today. Starting to get ready for the DAL trial. Long underwear and wool socks will be packed.
Dogs are in the house alot more now. Sleeping inside.
Cats have the heater on full blast in the "cat house"
Mama cat who is 16 1/2 yrs old does not want in the house, probaly because she has always been an outside cat.
Cheech our 12 1/2 yr old cat and is a huge one ( 18 lbs ) is helping to keep her warm.
Luc loves the cold and the belgians are having a hard time walking in it.

No comments: