"Building The Team"

I love to train my dogs and I love to teach people to train their dogs. I hope my students find as much joy being with their dogs as I find in being with mine!

"Before you teach skills & fundamentals, make people feel good about their abilities. Make them believe they can perform." Rick Pitino

Sunday, December 13, 2009

-35 this morning , no wind

-35 this morning, there was no wind , so was bearable enough for the dogs and I to do 2 laps around the field. My husband keeps a path cleared around the fence line so we can walk in the field. Luc is never still. Running, running. I think he figured out if you keep moving your feet do not freeze. The 2 old ones, Lessa 12 and Reba 11 walk right behind me waiting to go back to the house for breakfast. Cavall runs around with a stick, sometimes lies in the snow and shreds it.
Our older sons are coming down next week and we are having Christmas early this year, on the 23rd. This weekend was productive, Christmas pudding, shortbread, gingerbread, Carmel popcorn all made plus the tree up. Still have butter tarts and muffins to make and last minute shopping. We will have 3 of our 4 grandkids here. One is almost 15 months old. Should be fun with the tree and all the Christmas decorations.

No comments: