"Building The Team"

I love to train my dogs and I love to teach people to train their dogs. I hope my students find as much joy being with their dogs as I find in being with mine!

"Before you teach skills & fundamentals, make people feel good about their abilities. Make them believe they can perform." Rick Pitino

Sunday, October 4, 2009

update stuff

We are "fostering" a border collie for a dear friend. Craig is a very sweet boy who loves a good time. Luc and Craig are best buds and race around the field neck to neck! Craig is a very busy boy, loves to escape out of the 6 foot dog runs. climbs right out from the ground up. We now have a roof over top.
one night he comes in the house to sleep in the crate, was before we had the roof over the run, and he sees Luc in the front room and its yipppee time! over the lazy boy rocker, across the back of the couch. He got one more lap in before I closed my mouth in shock and hollered at him. He comes over and sits beside me with a grin and shining eyes, "that was fun mom". Luc was in shock too, he just stayed in one spot and watched him.
so the next morning Francis lets him out of the crate, I am in the bedroom making the bed, next thing I know a flying border collie lands on the bed in a beautiful down and a big grin!! We are enjoying him !
You have to realize our dogs are not allowed on the furniture or beds, because Francis is allergic to them.

2 comments: