"Building The Team"

I love to train my dogs and I love to teach people to train their dogs. I hope my students find as much joy being with their dogs as I find in being with mine!

"Before you teach skills & fundamentals, make people feel good about their abilities. Make them believe they can perform." Rick Pitino

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Luc's first trial

Luc earned 2 qualifying runs in his first trial!
I got everything I asked from him. I made a handling mistake in the jumpers and standard and did not support a couple of the jumps and he pulled off them.
Next time I am going to be the handler this dog deserves!!!
A dear friend of mine, Penny, videoed our steeplechase run that we "Qed" and placed
2nd in. Dogs of all levels compete at this game masters to starters.
a beautiful border, Blue Eye Skye , master level dog was first.... Watch out Skye, Luc loves to catch the girls!

Please find the link to YouTube in the side bar to watch Luc run his Steeplechase.

No comments: