"Building The Team"

I love to train my dogs and I love to teach people to train their dogs. I hope my students find as much joy being with their dogs as I find in being with mine!

"Before you teach skills & fundamentals, make people feel good about their abilities. Make them believe they can perform." Rick Pitino

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Luc's Ouch


Well Luc is hurt. He ran into a steel pipe racing with his "brother" Craig.
He is quite bruised and stiff with swelling. Happened at 8:30 yesterday morning. I had an appointment scheduled with the Canine Fitness center for Luc and Cavall's regular check up, so if it was going to happen, yesterday was the day.
Margert said he was very lucky not to have broken any ribs. Has it was he had ribs, spine, hip and pelvis that were out. He was adjusted, treated with laser and about 45 minutes with the magnetic blanket. Cold packs applied when we got home, and leash walking for a few days. No agility for 2-3 weeks. Oh boy that will be a long time.
Luc is in very good condition which probably helped not be any worse and hopefully with being young he will mend quickly. He goes back in for reassessment on Oct. 19.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OUCH is right!

get well soon Luc!