"Building The Team"

I love to train my dogs and I love to teach people to train their dogs. I hope my students find as much joy being with their dogs as I find in being with mine!

"Before you teach skills & fundamentals, make people feel good about their abilities. Make them believe they can perform." Rick Pitino

Monday, October 6, 2008

Oct. 6 2008





Well we have been very busy trialing and going to workshops for the last 3 weeks. Cavall has been doing very well and is very close to achieving his Silver Award in AAC.
We have been to 2 workshops with 2 very different instructors back to back weekends. My brain is fried!
I have learned alot from both. The one is Kathy Keats and I have been going to her for coaching for over 5 years. Kim Collins is the other instructor and we are finishing our 2nd year with her.
Kathy does not do agility herself anymore, has went to the darkside, Herding!
She brings alot of skills and dog behavior knowledge with her.
Thanks to her, Luc, ( new puppy) is now walking on a nice loose leash! (most of the time)

Speaking of Luc, I have decided to try herding with him, so Louanne I will be calling you soon!

On another wonderful, exciting note we had our 4th grandchild, a boy, Ardan Francis, born on Sept.25!!

some pictures added, Can you guess who we are sitting with?
Cavall and I ( left side) 1st place, in our jump height catergory, at Regional Championships June 2008
the one is of Luc taken today, 6 months old.


take care

2 comments:

Sarah said...

that's not really Gene Simmons is it?? what the heck!?

Great photos, Luc is one handsome dude!!

I'll see you in a few weeks at TT, and hopefully the boys can run in Team again! I hope your brain recovers from your seminars!

See you soon!!!

manymuddypaws said...

wow Luc is huge! :o)

and why are you sitting next to the rocker dude?

oh, and you need to blog more