"Building The Team"

I love to train my dogs and I love to teach people to train their dogs. I hope my students find as much joy being with their dogs as I find in being with mine!

"Before you teach skills & fundamentals, make people feel good about their abilities. Make them believe they can perform." Rick Pitino

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Snookered-59pts

TT trial in March last run for the weekend. Walking the snooker course for Luc. Could I do 4 sevens? Could I get this dog past jumps to the red jump? My gut was in a knot. Privatley I deceided to go for it. What could happen? A non Q run.. So I said try it, The biggest thing that happened in this run was how it made me stay focused on my dog to get the course done. I need to run each course, standard,jumpers, gamblers, steeplechase with this kind of focus. I will learn how to get to that place for every run I do with this dog.

No comments: