"Building The Team"

I love to train my dogs and I love to teach people to train their dogs. I hope my students find as much joy being with their dogs as I find in being with mine!

"Before you teach skills & fundamentals, make people feel good about their abilities. Make them believe they can perform." Rick Pitino

Monday, January 18, 2010

NATURAL HAT TRICK

Advance gambles ,1, 2, 3 !!! Luc is now in master gambles.He did it with great style, 130 pts, 84 pts, 106 pts !! Did not except this to happen! He has not even been in a full trial yet. March will be his first full trial. He is also in Advance Standard, Advance Snooker, and the elusive last starters leg is still needed to move up to Advance jumpers. We are still working on finding our timing, as a team, for collection cues. I seem to want to run him as my experinced old dog who fines the lines with me. Luc is still so young, he still needs more guidence. You will see in this video how he goes wide past the wall, which was caused by me not hesitating , a collection cue, and to make sure he finds the line to the wall. His extension is so great that if I am moving it sets a wide arc for him, espeacially running on a turn. He is teaching me to be more aware of my handling. He is just so much fun!

No comments: