"Building The Team"

I love to train my dogs and I love to teach people to train their dogs. I hope my students find as much joy being with their dogs as I find in being with mine!

"Before you teach skills & fundamentals, make people feel good about their abilities. Make them believe they can perform." Rick Pitino

Monday, August 23, 2010


I cannot believe Nationals came and have been over for almost 3 weeks! Almost 2 years of planning and its "puff" gone, finished,done.
My friend, Deb who shared the hotel with me, counted the hours of sleep we got from the Thursday to the Monday morning.... 12 hrs total and they were not restful sleeps. Toss and turn trying to remember everything. Nationals for me was exhausting. What I learned from that experience is "not to run a dog" when organizing an event of that size.
Luc ran very well, I on the other hand was not focused has I should be. I certainly know what my "homework" is for the next year.

This is our standard run on the Sunday, 95 points, we had a dropped bar, we never have dropped bars, my timing was so off,
From now on my timing will be right on, every run....
enjoy!

1 comment:

Joanne M said...

Great Run babe!! Sorry you weren't as focused as you wanted to be. It was a huge event to plan and all of you did a great job! I had a fantastic time for my first Nationals!! Now with Nats over and done with - just concentrate on your game plan with Luc - and watch out for next year!!!!