"Building The Team"

I love to train my dogs and I love to teach people to train their dogs. I hope my students find as much joy being with their dogs as I find in being with mine!

"Before you teach skills & fundamentals, make people feel good about their abilities. Make them believe they can perform." Rick Pitino

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

2010 National Gamble run Saturday 7th place



Here is Luc's first gamble, so proud of that boy.
In hind sight We did not too bad,
I did not walk away from nationals feeling accomplished just exhausted and that is the main feeling of the nationals for me.
Luc did get both his gamble runs and a 95 points in one standard. Jumpers and my timing is the training for this year.
Luc's times were unbeleivable, Fast, fast!
He handled the venue and all the action going on like a pro. He was a star in staying focused for a dog that was 2 in April.
I must learn my lesson from my dog and learn to stay focus on my partner no matter what is going on.
Lessons we learn from our dogs.....

No comments: