"Building The Team"

I love to train my dogs and I love to teach people to train their dogs. I hope my students find as much joy being with their dogs as I find in being with mine!

"Before you teach skills & fundamentals, make people feel good about their abilities. Make them believe they can perform." Rick Pitino

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thoughts

Luc has been in 2 trials, Our first one was our group, Training Troop trial in Oct.
He was just in 2 runs per day. Our next trial was in Calgary at the CAA Nov. trial.
He was entered in everything. I was very pleased with him.

Words that people have used to describe him are, kind, common sense, thoughtful, and the latest one is peaceful. I agree with these descriptions of him.
Do not let these words foolyou into thinking of a easy,loping dog on course. He is a speedster.

We had to move our equipement out of the arena for 2 weeks as they are having a couple of cow sales in there. So I brought some equipement home. Teeter, jumps, weaves and tunnels.
Today we are going to do some jump grids.

No comments: